While we are so excited to be able to share live performances and exhibitions with you once again, we know that safety is still a priority and some people may be wary about joining us at an event in person given the current COVID situation.
We want to reassure you that SHOUT21 is a Festival for everyone and we are doing everything we can to ensure everyone feels comfortable and safe when joining us. All our venues have their own COVID policies, which you can find below. Here’s what you need to know about staying safe when joining us at SHOUT21.
Before you arrive
- Do not arrive at the venue if you feel unwell, have any COVID symptoms, or have tested positive.
- We encourage you to take a lateral flow test no more than 48 hours prior to attending. Some venues will ask you for proof of a negative test, so best to do this anyway.
- If attending a ticketed event, have your tickets with you digitally.
While at a SHOUT event
- We encourage all Festival-goers to wear a face covering when indoors if you are able to. Some venues have stricter face covering policies and, while we cannot police this, it is the best thing to help protect yourself and others, especially those who are unable to wear face coverings.
- Be mindful of social distancing where possible, especially in art galleries and queues.
- Wash your hands and make use of the available hand sanitiser frequently.
- Some venues may not admit latecomers, so please do arrive promptly!
Other safety measures
- Our venues have done what they can to ensure they are properly and appropriately ventilated. For more details on this, do check the venue policies directly.
- Some venues are operating at a reduced capacity as part of their safety measures, while others are operating at full capacity. Please consult the venue websites directly for more information on this.
- Hand sanitiser should be available for everyone to use at all venues.
- SHOUT Staff and staff at most venues are undertaking regular lateral flow tests to ensure we don’t attend events while infectious.
- Cancellations of any shows due to COVID will be affected in-line with the venue policies, and you will be contacted directly about this should this arise.
Venue Safety Guidelines: